We integrate into our high voltage test equipment proven components from reputable brands to offer robustness, quality and precision that you may expect.
When the component does not exist or it doesn’t meet the requirements, then we create it.
Whether in production control or laboratory, we provide a suitable response to the specifications.
See examples here-under that can help to choose a typical configuration.
Applying a variable high voltage between two points of the object under tests to evaluate the dielectric strength, record the breakdown voltage or check the withstand voltage.
According to the specifications, the equipment can be adapted to measure other parameters such as leakage current, partial discharges or tangent delta.
- single or three phase systems
- high voltage DC and / or AC power frequency
- Regulation of high voltage
- Fault current threshold
- cycles Programming: speed, voltage setpoint, hold time,
- Remote control: digital logic, analog or serial link to PC and supervision
- Integration of measuring devices: DP, Tangent Delta, Megohmmeter, …
- Functional options: Switching Matrix, continuity testing, test cage …
- Other: casters, retention tank, signalization, grounding relay …
- Test assemblies or electromechanical components such as cables, transformers, switching cells, circuit breakers, alternators, …
- Type tests or laboratory characterization
- Automated control on production line