High-voltage test power supply 75kV 1A
This high voltage tester, designed for outdoor service in railways sector, is used for the recipe of new rolling stock or their periodic verification.
It is mainly the high voltage cable and the connections located on the roofs of wagons and the locomotive that are tested.
The partial discharge free source allows non-destructive testing for predictive monitoring.
The power compensation reduces the system weight that has to be moved near the trains.
The control box allows the operator to remotely control the equipment safely.
- Output 75kV 1A for capacitive load
- Power input < 8kVA thanks to compensation
- PD < 5pC
- Outdoor use thanks to ceramic bushing
- Remote control with touchpad HMI
- Pneumatic rollers to cross the rails